Thursday 29 January 2009

Yay for Action Replays and Devil Summoner!

Oh my God. There's a new Devil Summoner game :3



Oh yes. I am looking forward to this. Shin Megami Tensei spin-off, revolves around the demon summoner (fancy that) Raidou Kuzunoha ridding the world of various nasties. Apparently the game has been improved in every way and you can negotiate with demons again! Basically, if you find yourself either a) too lazy or b) too weak to kill demons for EXP, just chat to them and depending on how much of a twerp you are (i.e. don't give the "evil" answer to a holy demon) you get them in your group. Uber cool.

This relates to my project as Kazuma Kaneko (basically the game artist that got me into the whole thing) is handling the new creature/character designs. Hoorah. Doubt it will come out in time for my project but I am SO buying this.

And yeah - Action Replays rock. Ask my friends ; )

No comments: