Thursday 22 January 2009

I'm a freak, I'm a weirdo.....

Yeah, been listening to Radiohead alot recently, spliced with a bit of hardcore industrial (obviously). Been working my goolies off on the research document and never got my Xmas present : ( No Persona 4 for me. A certain sir close to my heart dragged me out of my depressive abyss however and got me Xenosaga III instead! On deadline week. Soooo, I shall be playing that past the 26th but to work! After researching loads on my dissertation (Do video games reinvigorate mythology from around the world through aesthetic character or creature design?) , I came across the Valkyrie from Too Human. Wow, it's an amazing design! Very original take on the valkyrie from Norse legend. I found this demo of one standing.



I found a load of concept art as well but you get the point from the video. I've got eight pages of diss. so far, but three of those condensed are pictures. I'm not even half way through my research document and I've already got twelve slides in Powerpoint - I must of spent over seven hours working on the damn thing now.

*sigh* Well, back to work and hopefully some noms. Wait for me, KOS-MOS....


Oh yeah, and I got a shiny Mew in Pearl ^^

No comments: