Monday 26 January 2009

Yay! Finished. And now, Xenogears III...

Ah! Finally got all my work done to the best of my ability. I've tried pretty damn hard this past week to get all my research together in the most creative way I can. I decided to try and make my research document look like an old journal, using black ink-like font and brown-stained pages. It's probably the best portfolio I've done (and one of the only T_T).

I was a bit annoyed because my Powerpoint file was really big (91 mb and 47 pages) and basically the computer would freeze every time it tried to create page 37 as a pdf so I had to split it into two pdfs which I didn't want to do >> MC seemed OK with it. I labelled everything I could and just made it as neat as I could. Oh well, let's see what happens when I get feedback.

No comments: